AMP understands that mining is a business of relationships.
We know the industry – we know people – we know the equipment
Nick Wice established After Market Parts (AMP) in 2014 to provide the Northern Ontario mining industry with a local source of After Market and OEM Parts.
The company has a centrally located 12,000 sq.ft facilityspace that includes a shop and warehouse in South Porcupine, stocking key parts available for fast delivery.
- Distributer of Parts Head Quarters
- S250 Handheld drills, jacklegs and stopers
- S36 Longhole Drilling Systems
- Bazooka Diamond Drills
- Screen pushers
- Longtom Drill Rigs
- Replacement Seats for all types of mining equipment
- LED Work Lights for Mobile Equipment
- Wheel Chocks for Underground Mining Equipment
- Surplus Equipment Parts
- After Market Items
- Bosch Injectors
- Holset Turbochargers
- Toyota Landcruiser Part